Important CAHSEE Links
- Math= 92 multiple choice questions (12 trial questions-not scored) - Require 55% (44 correct) to pass.
- English (Combination of MC and essay: MC=80% Essay=20%)
- English=79 multiple choice questions (7 trial questions-not scored) - Require 60% to pass.
- English= 2 1/2 page essay based on prompt.
*Not an All or Nothing Test.
Math and English sections are independent. Students only retake the section that was not passed.
Many of our teachers have created wonderful lesson plans and resources to help our students pass the CAHSEE Exam. These resources have been generously shared for the benefit of the entire school community. (Any teacher interested in sharing a lesson should contact Mr. Lee.)
*Some files will be updated as necessary.
- CAHSEE Overview ppt. (K. McCarthy)
- CAHSEE Released Questions by Strand ppt. (A. Mackey)
- CAHSEE Test-Taking Strategies ppt. (T. Lee)
- CAHSEE Review Cheatsheet pdf. (T. Lee)
- CAHSEE Day by Day ppt. (A. Mackey)
- CAHSEE Practice Questions ppt. (A. Mackey)
- CAHSEE Jeopardy ppt. (K. McCarthy)