Please watch the short video below where students explain what it means to be a student in the Music Academy.
The Music Academy Student
This text will be replaced
As a Student in the Music Academy I...
- Am a student musician, doing by absolute best in ALL of my classes.
- Take three or more music classes each year.
- Practice my instrument(s) for 30 minutes to an hour everyday.
- Learn to perform music of many genres, cultures, and time periods.
- Work on technique, expression, and musicality.
- Use my voice, my hands, and my instrument to make music.
- Work with many teachers and peers as an ensemble team member.
- Have pride in my current level while knowing there is always room to grow.
- Work toward creating a community, respecting myself, all others and my beautiful environment.