I am Resource Specialist Teacher at VAPA. I received my Bachelor of Arts in English from California State University of Fullerton and my Master of Special Education from Loyola Marymount University. I currently hold credentials in English, Korean, and Special Education for students with Mild/Moderate Disabilities. This is my third year teaching at VAPA and my fifth year teaching in LAUSD.
Register for a schoolloop account to check grades. BOTH students and parents/guardians are encouraged to register for an account. You will now be able to access grades and assignments for all classes in one location! In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Go to VAPA's homepage: http://www.vapa9.org/
- In the upper left corner, you will see a blue box that says “Register Now.” Click on it.
- The default language is English; if you want Spanish or Chinese, you will need to select it. You will then need to click on either “Student Registration” or “Parent Registration.”
- Once you have clicked on the Registration button from the previous step, you will need to do the following:
- Enter student's ID number (birthday, followed by either a lower case ‘f’ or ‘m’ and then three numbers)
- Enter student’s first and last name
- Choose a login name
- Type in your e-mail
- Choose a password
- Click Register Now
(Instructions courtesy of Ms. Calvin)